My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

This is to chronicle my adventures on the USS Midway as a Docent. I was a civilian - I did not serve in the military, but I have respect for those that did.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wow what a day at the Air Show. I met vets from all the services and boy-o-boy the stories they tell !

I saw some vintage aircraft and some newer models too. I got to see a B24 - which as we all know, was the kind of plane that FDR and Harry Truman used for their Presidential aircraft. Very cool.

I met a fellow from a Civil War group and we traded trivia until I stumped him 3 times in a row. Nice enough fellow, though. He wanted to know if I'd volunteer for his group - sorry pal, I have my hands full with the Midway these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you learn any of the trivia fro me?

haha jk.

I hope youre doing well!!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home