My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

This is to chronicle my adventures on the USS Midway as a Docent. I was a civilian - I did not serve in the military, but I have respect for those that did.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's been a while since I posted a blog. Time for catching up.

We had over 4,000 guests on board yesterday - great turnout. I worked the Chart House (one of my fav places to be ) and the Engine Room, and had a great time. I like it when they spread us around.

Today I worked in Pri Fly - that's always fun too. I met a family from Munich Germany in the morning - they were having a great time on their American Vacation and really enjoyed the ship.

We got new white shirts authorized for Docent wear. They look good. We also got new hats authorized - how do they look ? The jury is still out. I'll post pics later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home