My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

This is to chronicle my adventures on the USS Midway as a Docent. I was a civilian - I did not serve in the military, but I have respect for those that did.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

We had the Jewish Jr Olympics group on board for an SE.

There were over 1200 kids from all over the country. They are in town for their Maccabi Games. As far as I can tell, that's kind of like the Jr. Olympics.

The adutls had their own little section, with a wine bar and the kids had the hanger bay and flight deck. The kids weren't too interested in the ship, and the coaches mostly wanted to get to the wine bar.

Here is the VIP section with food and wine, and mugging station worker:



Here is the DJ stand - the kids really flocked to them:


The kids are in full swing -




The kids got to eat too. Some of the food they made smelled to high heaven !

but they ate it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home