My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

This is to chronicle my adventures on the USS Midway as a Docent. I was a civilian - I did not serve in the military, but I have respect for those that did.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I was the Docent of the Watch (DOW) this morning on the ship. Luckily I had a full compliment of docents and few additional walk-ons as well. The only complication was the fact that Safety/Security only had two individuals on board. I kept my 'rovers' on call to assist them, if necessary.

The ship was full of special tours and events today. We had 33 individuals from KFC on a private tour, two Navy Retirement ceremonies, two Education tours with 35 students each, a VIP group from a Senator's office, and the family of Admiral Cassidy getting a private tour. Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home