My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

This is to chronicle my adventures on the USS Midway as a Docent. I was a civilian - I did not serve in the military, but I have respect for those that did.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

The SE on board tonight had over 2,000 guests !

They had 33 bars set up ! Imagine that. Here is a look at a couple of the bars:






My flight deck was full too - imagine 2,000 + sitting down for dinner



Don't forget the full orchestra too


But - the group was real interested in the ship. I was stationed on the Hanger Bay for the first half of the night, then on the flight deck afterward where I got a good view of the food we didn't get:


Oh well - they don't often feed us anyway. I still had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home