My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

This is to chronicle my adventures on the USS Midway as a Docent. I was a civilian - I did not serve in the military, but I have respect for those that did.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Feb was a fun month - is there a pattern here ?

I worked over holiday (Super Bowl Weekend). On SBS (Super Bowl Sunday) I just worked the morning watch. Then I went to see the game.

Later in Feb I invited a pal of mine to come to the ship for a tour. He had been in the Air Force and worked with ordinance. He brought his two young boys and a brother-in-law. We had a good tour. By mid day the little legs on the kids were spent. But they had a fun time - we ended the tour with a choc chip cookie in the Fan Tail Cafe.

Are we up to March yet ? I've really had to fast-forward to get this far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home