My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

This is to chronicle my adventures on the USS Midway as a Docent. I was a civilian - I did not serve in the military, but I have respect for those that did.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The following months of Oct, Nov and Dec were packed with lots of hours on the ship for me. I vol'd just about every weekend and racked up hour and hours.

I was full of enthusiasm, but not a lot of facts. It's amazing the things guests will ask you. A lot of my answers were "sorry, that wasn't part of the class", or just "I don't know, but if you really want to know, hold on and I'll go find out".

A few of my other new Docents used the "sorry, that's classified" way out when they were quizzed and stumped by the guests. I didn't pull that one though.

Check out my pic in the profile. That's me getting my certificate from the Admiral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home