My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

This is to chronicle my adventures on the USS Midway as a Docent. I was a civilian - I did not serve in the military, but I have respect for those that did.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve on the Midway - it was a busy day and we were a little short-handed. I worked the Cats and Traps in the sun. It was a beautiful day in Southern California.

We have new flip-chart behind the F4 on the flight deck to tell the "Trap Story' - about planes landing and catching the wire. I got some guest volunteers to be my "Vanna" to flip the charts while I told the story. They were good sports.

Later - I worked the Ladder and staged the guests for their tour thru the Island.

It all worked out ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home